The way Jacque describes it is how it behaves for me. 10.11/8.1.

Bob S

On Sep 11, 2016, at 20:02 , J. Landman Gay
<jac...@hyperactivesw.com<mailto:jac...@hyperactivesw.com>> wrote:

Is it just me that thinks the ideal button should be responsive
across it's whole rect regardless of the opacity status? That that
should be the default/in the engine itself?

We discussed this issue before under the heading of "Grabbing Image
with Transparent Mask" where the underlying challenge was the same.

Transparent buttons have always responded to a click in any part of the
rectangle. If it isn't happening in LC 8 then I'd call it a bug. I just tried
it here though and it seemed to work okay, at least on desktop. Is it different
on mobile?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |
jac...@hyperactivesw.com<mailto:jac...@hyperactivesw.com>