I was mistaken: it seems Jacque has already updated the tool to use the scriptExecutionErrors function (apparently undocumented) if the older error string list stored in stack "revErrorDisplay" is empty.

This should allow it to work in all versions from at least 5.5 and later.

Perhaps you have an older version of that stack?

I just added the most recent version of the LiveCode Error Lookup stack to the Stacks section of LiveNet - in the IDE see Development -> Plugins -> GoLiveNet

The version available there has been tested in v8.1.1 and 6.0 so it should also work with everything in between.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems