Phil, thanks for the suggestion. I timed out last night and tried it this
morning. Strangely it didn’t work - got the same error as before (347). So I’m
still investigating. I am fairly sure that there is an obscure bug (or at the
very least, a change of behaviour) in LC 8.1.x compared to earlier versions,
but it is not straightforward. Onward!

Graham