That breaks Dr. Raney's rule. I'm not sure who I am anymore...

Bob S

On Oct 14, 2016, at 14:21 , Peter Bogdanoff
<bogdan...@me.com<mailto:bogdan...@me.com>> wrote:

Just tested in 8.1.1 RC 2: Two stacks open, one stack is the topStack and is
the defaultStack.

Setting that stack’s visible to false keeps it as the defaultStack and the
topStack.

Peter Bogdanoff

On Oct 14, 2016, at 1:37 PM, Bob Sneidar