Ooookaaay. In the IDE I can set a property of the mainstack (not the Splash
Stack mind you that I use to "shell" the application) to an array. When I
retrieve that property and access a key of that array, all is well. HOWEVER...
when I compile to a standalone, that key is apparently inaccessible.

The property is an array of login values, like first name, last name, loginid
etc. I SUSPECT, vaguely remembering past conversations about storing arrays as
properties in a standalone, that I may need to arrayEncode them before I do! Is
that correct?? If so, that can explain a multitude of issues I have been
having.

I ask here because if that is not the issue, I can save myself a ton of wasted
time refactoring for a non-issue.

Bob S