Graham,
For me, one problem is that I use the signing and deployment system so seldom
that I forget the idiosyncrasies when I delve back not the Apple Developer
site. I then may duplicate certificates or provisioning profiles, and that
confuses everything. One of the most useful buttons I clicked, on App Wrapper 3
(or was it Monte's stack) listed my certificates and warned me of duplicates.
Them, when OS's get upgraded and Xcode versions change, it can get more of a
mess.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a livecode stack that could examine your
setup and figure all this out? I did get a lot of useful information from the
log files in Monte's signing app, though.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org