Dr. Hawkins wrote:

> The issue is that as shipped, there is an option in the plugin
> settings to save changes/choices--and it just plain doesn't work,
> failing silently due to the permissions.
>
> Rather than saving inside of the application bundle, it seems that the
> "correct" way for this to happen is to be writing to ~/Library
> /Application\Support

Even better, the plugin should ideally stay where it is but write its prefs out to a separate file in some user-writable folder.

You may want to contact the author to see about modernizing the prefs handling. I've found the team very receptive to handling updates of bundled plugins, but v9 DP is approaching, so the sooner the better.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems