Yes I did. It returns empty. I have a menu which intercepts the Copy menu
selection. I hilite the text in a field whose traversalOn is false, then select
Copy from the menu. In the menu handler I have "put the selectedText". I also
tried "hilitedText". Neither work. I also tried the hilitedText of field
"fldIPAddress". No bueno. If however you SET the hilitedText from a handler, it
DOES return something. So it's clear that the property CAN be set even if
traversalOn is false. The engine is just not doing it.

This has actually been the case since version 2 when I began using Revolution.

Bob S