I finally got around to playing with tsNet, but I can't find docs, just sparse Dict entries.

I'd like to test uploading a file via SFTP and also FTPS, synchronous preferred in this case.

After hunting around via Google I manage to turn up this stack from a blog post:
<https://downloads.techstrategies.com.au/tsnet/sample_sync_stack.livecode>

But when I run a modified version of the "SFTP Upload example" button I get an error complaining about it being unlicensed.

I'm using Indy, and I believe synchonrous upload vis SFTP is supported with Indy, no?

Anyone here have a concise example of synchronous uploading via tsNet?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems