Charles Warwick wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> I think I am noticing a potentially related bug when an invalid path
> is used in the SFTP transfer - I am looking into it now.
>
> Can you confirm that you are using the complete path for the
> destination path in the URL?  Unlike FTP, SFTP paths are not relative
> to the user's home directory.

I would love to, but back on my main machine here this morning I downloaded a fresh copy of the sample stack from the URL I'd used before:
<https://downloads.techstrategies.com.au/tsnet/sample_sync_stack.livecode>

...and I'm back to the "Unlicensed" error. :(

I'm running LC v9dp76 Indy on Ubuntu 14.04.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems