On 4/14/17 6:13 pm, Mike Bonner via use-livecode wrote:
I too am not well off, but in order to "help within my means" I am paying
for membership.  Its not much, but far better than 0.  The only thing I
want to find out now is where to get nightly builds from. (a perk of
membership, yet no info that I can locate on how to actually find them)

That would be nice.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <