It looks to me like at least one of the original e-mails came from a server in Vietnam while Sims server seems to be located in Texas and his home is on an island. I'd say there is little Sims can do about it.

If his e-mail address were to be disabled, the spammers would simply spoof someone else's address. A solution might be to apply Spamcop filters, but many people, including those with OnRev accounts, are on shared servers and will often get blocked by Spamcop and still be unable to stop the spam.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com
https://www.facebook.com/marksch