Bob . . .

It probably is, and there was also Tim's remark about reinventing the wheel.

But, as it took me about 3 minutes to find how to do the conversion online
and another 5 minutes to pop it all together in LiveCode . . . .

Which may say something about the master library and
how accessible it is.

Richmond.