OK, this "master library" is new info to me! Googled it, found a brief reference and download link in the forums. Will now have a look at it!

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan

On 2017/05/16 0:01, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
I wrote something of the sort called IPCalc. It should be in the master library.

Bob S

On May 13, 2017, at 22:25 , Tim Selander via use-livecode