On 2017-05-17 01:02, hh via use-livecode wrote:
Alejandro T. wrote:
How fast is LCB working with imagedata?
Would be great, if not too difficult to realise, to have
a "do as javascript" here (which uses the js engine only
of the browser widget). This is at least ten times faster
with imagedata than fastest LC Script. See several recent
examples in "Sample stacks" (and some more links in the
Raspi-Subforum to extern servers).

You could access 'do as javascript' in a browser widget
from LCB - just use the 'execute script' command (although
there are places where you cannot use that form - in OnCreate,
OnDestroy, OnLoad, OnSave, OnPaint - just because they are
critical handlers in which you don't things to get shaken
up too much).

Alejandro T. wrote:
How fast is LCB working with transform matrices?

Pretty fast and comfortable for transforming all 'small'
canvas data (pathes, text, pattern, image-as-a-whole).
I liked that after taking the first hurdles.

You may test yourself with snippets or lcb files from the
LCB-subforum. There is a lot of stuff for starting there.
Or use the examples on github by Trevor DeVore or the ones
by the LC-stuff, variants by BerndN.

The canvas library basically wraps our C wrapper (libgraphics)
around Skia, so LCB is only being used as the 'glue' there.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/