On 05/18/2017 12:59 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
backported to LCS. I appreciate the team's reticence to make syntax
changes to the core xtalk language, but even as a long-time C
programmer,

I wouldn't say we have a 'reticence' to make syntax changes but it requires
a great deal more care than in LCB for several reasons:

Heh. OK - wrong choice of word then. I'd say rather that I appreciate the team's conservative approach to making syntax changes (although "this me" still seems wrong to me. Or at least to this me, with a nod to PKD).

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com