I wonder why we have both lockUpdates and boundingRect. They seem very similar.

On 6/13/17 7:54 PM, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
Keep in mind, there’s also the lockUpdates property of groups, which while
differing mechanically “under the hood”, essentially causes the same perceived
result — while enabled, a group’s rect is not changed when its child objects
are resized/repositioned.

I don’t know how all these are verbosely named since I also use the default
property names.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On Jun 13, 2017, at 3:37 PM, Devin Asay via use-livecode