While it is fun to hang out with other Livecoders, and to go out carousing
with the staff, it is definitely nice to be able to watch remotely. We can
still interact with each other, we can still ask questions and start new
discussions... being an independent developer who can barely pay the bills,
I appreciate not having to put a huge investment into lodging etc... All in
all, the advantages of this setup far out weight the disadvantage of not
having a few mails and going out drinking with y'all.

So my question is... can the Livecode folks setup a virtual bar?

-----
---
Greg (pink) Miller
mad, pink and dangerous to code