BUT you can set the toolTipDelay, to speed up or slow down its appearance. That's about it.

Phil Davis

On 7/12/17 10:54 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
Yes just figured that out thank you. Initially it wasn't displaying, but I
think that was because of an early bug which I already quashed. Apparently
there is no command for showing a tooltip.

Bob S

On Jul 12, 2017, at 10:52 , Mike Bonner via use-livecode