Thanks Monte, but I do not use modal any more than I can help it. This is
happening in virtually every script I have. As I mentioned, I had one script
where the breakpoints pane reported that the script had a breakpoint on line 6
hundred something, and there have never been any more that 200 lines in the
script. I think that the recorded breakpoint moves when the script is saved,
but the displayed red dot remains where it is. I can fix it by clicking to turn
off the red dot then clicking again to turn it on.

I have also noted that after turning off breakpoints in all my scripts, the
breakpoint tab of the SE still reports breakpoints in different scripts. When I
go to check for those breakpoints, they do not exist.

Bob S