On 07/25/2017 09:26 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
OK here is a perfect example. I get on one of the lines,

stack "/Applications/LiveCode Business
8.1.5.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/libraries/revdebuggerlibrary.livecodescript",5000

Problem: There are not 5000 lines in that script when I go to edit it. Further
I have never edited that script!

OK - that one's easy to explain.
The LC engine doesn't like the breakpoints to be empty.
If you look in the revdebuggerlibrary script you'll see the __Initialize command sets a dummy breakpoint at line 5000 of its own script. That line obviously doesn't exist, so it won't trigger and actual breakpoint. It's just there as a placeholder and you can ignore it.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com