On 07/29/2017 08:38 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
Well Gitter itself is posed as more a technical/open source software dev thing
I think.

Peter set it up as a more modern form of irc channels where people contributing
to the open source project can interact with us and others along those lines.

For that it works really well. There can be a little bit of a delay in terms of
getting an initial response sometimes - but when there's an active conversation
going on we all try and be as responsive as we can.

We are likely to ask people to 'go elsewhere' if their questions / chat is not
about actually contributing to the project - codewise in particular (or helping
us do the dev work we do - e.g. Trying to diagnose a thorny problem in specific
platform configurations!)

Yeah. That's what I was trying to say.

--
 Mark Wieder