> On 31 Jul 2017, at 6:56 am, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> I'm just wondering, should I wait for the A/B test sequences or just throw a
> current version at him?

Well there’s not much point doing A/B tests unless you have a decent size group
to gather data on which performed better A or B. I would just get him to
download (with no other instruction) from LiveCode and take a note which
version & edition he ends up getting.

I’m not really sure that A/B tests of the IDE is something we should be
attempting to do at all as we don’t have the resources to do it with the number
of people required to get decent data. Observe and enhance on the other hand
has been working well other than the version numbering which needs some
attention.

Cheers

Monte