On 08/10/2017 10:56 AM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode wrote:
Using a break in every case is 95%+ of my switch usage. Also the editor
should not do this if there is a case in the immediately preceding
non-blank/non-comment line. Doing this and J's suggestion would save me lots
of typing.

Agreed. While I rely on the fall-through approach sometimes, it's much more often that I want break statements. And if I forget to put them in, it's hard to figure out where the code is breaking.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com