I don't know whether to laugh or cry; the latest "TERenist" is flooding the Forum
with links to the Ukrainian anti-corruption authorities!

Richmond.

On 8/12/17 10:50 pm, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
  I guess we can use the "foe" feature to hide their posts (turns them into a
single line).    I'll see what it does to the digest shortly.
On Aug 12, 2017 at 1:55 PM, <Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode (mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com)> wrote: Someone left the back door off the latch: bestdocs DilNeva and so it goes; and if everyone is "off" for their weekend it will keep going until we really are flooded. R. On 8/12/17 4:38 pm, Richmond Mathewson wrote: > The Forums are filling up quickly with a whole lot of nonsense about > cars in Russian (althought, oddly enough it seems to be coming from > the Ukraine). > > Richmond. _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list use-livecode@lists.runrev.com Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode