Unfortunately we¹ve been the subject of a spate of sustained, intensive hacking attempts. We had a series of incidents the other week and the last couple of days has been a new round of attempts from a different angle. We¹ve fought them off yet again, but some of our team are very tired. Heather for one was up half the night. The systems are well designed and no customer data has been affected.
Kind regards, Kevin Kevin Miller ~ ke...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/ LiveCode: Everyone can create apps On 15/02/2018, 07:57, "use-livecode on behalf of Dave Kilroy via use-livecode" <use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: >What Heather told me the last time this happened was to: > >a) disconnect your development machine from the internet >b) launch LiveCode (it opens in offline mode) >c) reconnect your development machine to the internet >d) continue making awesome apps with LC > > > >----- >"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes >the other 90% of the time." >Peter M. Brigham >-- >Sent from: >http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.htm >l > >_______________________________________________ >use-livecode mailing list >email@example.com >Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your >subscription preferences: >http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode