On 02/22/2018 08:53 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:

On 23 Feb 2018, at 3:47 pm, Mark Wieder via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

The licensing is even weirder than that:

"This edition only allows you to use commercial extensions (including protected
code) purchased through the LiveCode marketplace. You may not attempt to circumvent
this restriction by using commercial extensions created elsewhere.”

Woops, forgot that bit. Not that weird though… the idea is an entry level that
can also enjoy commercial extensions. We already have an entry level that can
enjoy open source extensions ;-)

Yeah, I get that part. No worries.
I'm baffled, though, by the restriction on where you can get extensions.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com