Is there a way to force the IDE to look for attached mobile devices without restarting LiveCode?

Typically I have half a dozen scripts open and I'm doing multiple test builds to a cabled phone. I edit some scripts and during that time the phone goes into low-power mode (not asleep or locked.) When I tap it to show the launcher again, LC has lost the device and I have to restart LC to make it scan again.

I can use Terminal to rescan if necessary, but even after it sees the phone, LC still doesn't.

I need a message box command to make LC "see" the device again. Restarting loses all my open script windows and I have to relaunch the stack and set everything up again.