When Apple went from Carbon to Cocoa, the offered their developers no such
migration utility (to my knowledge at least). What they DID do is inform people
well in advance of depricating Carbon that the time was coming where adherence
to Cocoa would be mandatory, and they offered frameworks and programming
guidelines, saying, "Do this this way from now on". There was plenty of time to
make the updates. Those who didn't found their software would not run.

RunRev has essentially done things the same way. There is usually a lot of
discussion and plenty of time and warning before they deprecate anything, and
they are very loathe to do it. They almost always opt for backwards
compaibility.

Bob S