> On 20 Apr 2018, at 10:28 am, Mark Wieder via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> On 04/19/2018 03:03 PM, Niggemann, Bernd via use-livecode wrote:
>
>> actually the problem was that if you use the number of lines of the
>> behaviors and you have a couple of behaviors stacked then the space needed
>> for the behaviors would run into the text. The current solution was the one
>> which used the least space. If you look in the Project Browser at "Message
>> Box" or "revIDEProjectBrowser" that have two behaviors that the spacing for
>> between the behaviors is minimal to save space, also that is the reason why
>> they are oval so you can reduce the spacing between behaviors.
>
> Sorry, I'm missing something in that explanation.
> Yes, what I see for the messagebox is 2,1,9 meaning that there are nine lines
> in the object script and two stacked behaviors. The first behavior has 839
> lines and the second one has 805 lines. I fail to see why it would be a
> problem if the displayed numbers were 805,839,9.

I think it’s just a space issue. Around the time Bernd did his patch for this I
had a play with a collapsing breadcrumb widget which can pack as much info as
there is space to do so for this type of thing. I never cleaned it up for use
but if someone has some time to do so it could be a good addition:

https://github.com/montegoulding/livecode/blob/breadcrumb/extensions/widgets/breakdcrumb/breadcrumb.lcb

<https://github.com/montegoulding/livecode/blob/breadcrumb/extensions/widgets/breakdcrumb/breadcrumb.lcb>

It actually used a hitTestPath function of widgetutils that was never merged
too so that would need to be copied from here
https://github.com/montegoulding/livecode/blob/hittest/extensions/modules/widget-utils/widget-utils.lcb#L287

<https://github.com/montegoulding/livecode/blob/hittest/extensions/modules/widget-utils/widget-utils.lcb#L287>

Cheers

Monte