On 19 Apr 2018, at 17:00, Douglas Ruisaard via use-livecode wrote:

Next is the significant decrease in the "Ink" choices... I've found (by process of elimination) the "notSrcOrReverse" ink works for me in several situations.... there ain't no such thing in v9.0.0.

Yep, I found that strange and very disappointing too. I cannot see a reason why this has been changed. Inks are things I sometimes use a lot in projects for both practical and creative effects. Please restore the full set!