By the way, we forgot to add to the 'highlights' the fact that we have
updated the target sdk of the android build to API 26, and added a fixed
target SDK version to the template manifest. This should mean that apps
built with 9.0.1-rc-1 will be accepted into the Google Play store without
any warnings about target SDK version.