Whoa! Here in the Pacific Northwest (Portland area) I downloaded the Indy version in 1:43. That's one minute and change.

Phil Davis

On 7/9/18 3:27 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
On 7/9/18 5:11 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
On 07/09/2018 01:41 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
Panos wrote:
 > We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 9.0.1 RC-1.

Here (Los Angeles) the download is estimated to take three hours. Could this be a repeat of the CDN issue you'd corrected a few weeks ago?

Here it actually took only about 45 minutes.
That's about 8 megabytes / minute, or 132kbytes / second.
Better than a dialup modem, eh?

Here in the Northland, downloading from the web page, it took about five minutes.

--
Phil Davis