William Prothero wrote:

> On 07/09/2018 01:41 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
>> Here (Los Angeles) the download is estimated to take three hours.
>> Could this be a repeat of the CDN issue you'd corrected a few weeks
>> ago?
>
> A speedy 6hrs estimated here in White Salmon, Washington.
> Guess I’ll have to wait until later this evening.

Last time the CDN was doing selective regional throttling my workaround was to log into a server in a very different area (one of my VPSes is in New Jersey), use wget to download it there, and then download to my local machine from my VPS. Sure, it was a couple extra steps, but it cut download time from hours to minutes.

If you have a remote VPS sufficiently far away may be worth trying until Cloudflare sorts itself out.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems