Stacks named that way were the ones I tried deleting when the whole IDE went down on my next test build. I decided not to do that any more. :)
--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com
On September 16, 2018 6:20:13 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

On 16 Sep 2018, at 1:47 am, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

OK, given that we understand the problem, to be solved one day.

Until then, how do we work around it?

Give an error, and the Script Editor "becomes"

stack "d2dc63f5-efeb-412c-a6ae-741d60b569de"
card id 1002

What is best practice to get out....and back to the original stack/scripts?

Hmm… in that scenario you might need to type `delete stack "d2dc63f5-efeb-412c-a6ae-741d60b569de”` in the message box. Definitely the cache is not being cleared/delted when it should be here.

Cheers

Monte