> Tom G. wrote:
> Its interesting....What is the problem this invention solves? is there a
> use case for using such a time format?  What did you use it for?

This is a "must-do" for a mathematician. To use such solutions for an
open problem is in general the job of engineers.

I use as desktop the base 15 clock that shows the number of full quarters
in the first digit and the numbers filling the next quarter in the second
digit. Quarters of an hour are my "fuzzy" measure of time.

But -- a lot of 'Geeks' use other number base-coded decimals (not only
for dateAndTime display). And the Mayas and Aztecs used number base 20.

Now try to read, say for simplicity a hex-clock using "A,B,C,D,E,F"
for 10,11,12,13,14,15". For example the MAC address clock here:
http://hyperhh.de/html5/MACaddressTime-8.0.2X.html
(click to start).

And compare to my format.
Most kids of age 10 and older can read, with a few minutes of exercise,
hex numbers with my format every second.