Hey Tom,

Thanks for the kind words my friend! I hope we all do lots of sales. :-)

Be aware that this is not a product that is only for mobile. I've shown it in the context of mobile development (because it is where I think it is easier to perceive the value of the tool) but it also works for Desktop usage. For example, imagine you're building a cross-platform app and you normally do your development on a Mac but you need to debug something on Windows. You can launch a standalone on a windows machine and receive the messages on your mac.

It is just an easy way for sending data from stacks on other machines back to wherever you're running your IDE.

It is not really visible on that video but behind me are both a Surface running Windows 10 and a Macbook Air running macOS. I was debugging apps between them prior to recording the video by using this stack.

This might not be a use case that you need, but if at any time in the future, you see yourself doing one of these cases:

* Doing mobile apps.
* Doing desktop apps that work cross-platform.
* Doing complex network based solutions (such as ERP, or something that needs to run on an intranet).

This might help you.

Cheers
andre