On December 27, 2018 8:54:29 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

At your prompting I started to open an enhancement request for this, but
not long into it I hit on why they probably haven't done this yet:

By what means would be indicate which properties we want saved there and
which ones we don't care about?

I wasn't thinking that expansively. I'd be happy with just the ability to use breakpoints during development, perhaps tied to the Test button as the remote debugger is now. As Brian said, if we want it to act like a regular stack we can just use one.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com