On 12/27/18 3:18 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
On December 27, 2018 2:36:16 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Sounds like one more reason to allow stack properties as YAML frontmatter in the file.  Ever since I suggested that a couple years back, the range of valuable use-cases keeps growing.

I wouldn't mind if you poked them again about it.

Especially since there's already code in the engine to handle the "metadata" keyword for LCS. Seems like that could easily be misused^H^H^Hrepurposed to handle properties, breakpoints...

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com