end mouseLeave

which is a "right pox"

Richmond.

On 29.12.18 16:45, Richmond wrote:

This may rank as one of the goofiest questions I've ever asked: Oh, well, here goes:

Imagine a mosaic of faux buttons if you will.

Each of these buttons will play a tone if I drag my mouse into it:

on mouseEnter

  play audioClip "x.aiff"

end mouseEnter

All well and good . . .

BUT, Richmond wants more . . .

I want to get different results from a simple mouseEnter

and a mouseEnter while the left-click button is down.

Richmond.