PRESUMABLY because there was NOT an object being DRAGGED.

*Ru Paul* and All!

I don't want to DRAG an object: all I want to do is drag the mouse into the object.

On 1.01.19 19:48, Richmond wrote:
With the left mouse button depressed I dragged into the graphic "h3" that
contained this script:

ondragEnter

    setthebackgroundColorofmetogreen

enddragEnter