Malte,

So happy that you're back here my friend. I too spent some time away.

So, refactoring and constantly trying to erase mistakes of my past coding self are a constant here. I wish we had better refactoring tools so that we could rename a handler and all code that called that handler was fixed, or stuff such as rename variable...

Cheers

andre