On Saturday, December 28, 2002, at 01:37 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

At 11:07 AM -0800 12/28/02, Ken Ray wrote:
One more thing... if MC/Rev had called this property "sharedContents" rather
than "backgroundBehavior" I think it could have cleared up a lot of the
confusion...
But that would imply that groups with backgroundBehavior turned off aren't
shared between cards, which isn't the case.
Good catch.  You mean you can place a group across mutiple cards without
having the backgroundBehavior set?  Cool.
Wow!  I'm going to try this.  This looks interesting.

Dar Scott