On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 08:41  AM, Alex Rice wrote:

On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 01:37  PM, Robert Presender wrote:

Hi Dar and Mark,
Thank you for your reply to my problem.  I think that I am getting
closer but still have questions.
I installed the OS X Dev Tools and am making some headway.  Mark, your
video was very helpful.  Please excuse my ignorance in this matter.
What I did was this: using Apple Project Builder, created a "Cocoa
Application" empty project. Saved and compiled it. Quit project
builder. Go into the "build" folder and open the package for the built
app. Replace the binary in Contents/MacOS with a Revolution app. Edit
Info.plist to contain additional information copyright info, etc. The
Info.plist stuff could also be set in the PB project.

Now your app bundle is created you don't need to use projectbuilder any
more.

Using this method you can start with a bare-bones app bundle. Some of
the apps, especially Omnigroup ones have tons of frameworks, resources,
localizations, etc. which might confuse you if you are trying to
understand the layout of the app bundle.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
Alex, thank you for your input. I will try your suggestion. With all the info I have received on this subject, hopefully this old brain of mine will finally function.

Appreciate your help.

Regards ... Bpb