How right you are, and how I've been stepping on my own **** all these years.

There is a setting field, in the control panel for DF, for "Excluded Applications" that has been set for a long time. Guess which app is there?

I guess I was testing the defaultFolder property once (because DF gets in the way of testing the property) and never took out the reference. All that wasted energy, navigating.

Thanks for confirming that it DOES work.

dork-for-brains-in-sf

?!?

Default Folder X works fine with Rev and with Rev standalones. Has done for years, I'd be going nuts if it didn't.

Ian

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o