On Feb 22, 2008, at 2:26 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

So it may be best for Rev to keep focusing on honing the engine for the business tasks currently asked of it, while the Handheld Platform Wars play themselves out for at least another year.

Not to get in the way of other important features that Rev is lacking, I find spending some time on this technology to be quite worthy of Rev's time. The clean flat screen would be a benefit for the apps I am creating. It allows the entire screen to be made into any button configuration I want. I don't even care about iPhone compatibility. I just need iTouch compatibility. I have a whole slew of apps that would fit that hardware architecture just fine.

With sockets, you have a networked, portable, affordable, mini apple computer for all kinds of embedded application uses.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com