Eric,

That did it.

Note there is no UI in the Properties of a button to set traversalOn. I had to do it from the message box. Not obvious for a beginner.

One last question... How do I refer to the calling object (in this case the field) to send the action to? Lets say I have multiple fields that I want to use this for so I want to cut the selected text in the field I right clicked in. The menuPick handler is in the button.

Thank you,
Bill