Mac here, too.  No problems. Must be a Win thing.

On Jan 31, 2009, at 9:45 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

Great, no virus then. I'm on a Mac, that must explain why I didn't notice it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to discuss your custom software project!