I just finished watching the 'Six Feet Under' series and am in need of a new drama. But, Hey, can someone get married or have a baby or something? To much of the dark-side happening!
Or maybe we should just end this series too!

cheers

chris

On 03/02/2009, at 9:39 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Do you guys work for Putin?

So we're already up to the random Commie name-calling, eh? Man, that didn't take long.

Jeanne, have you started a betting pool as to when the first "Nazi" reference will be tossed in?

Put me down for "Within 5 posts" for $20.  ;)

--
Richard Gaskin
Fourth World