I have a client experiencing this problem (application quits) on one machine under Windows XP. All the rest of the machines at his site print correctly with this application. We have tried several times to solve this but for now he is just not using that particular computer to print with this application. The print routine uses open printing and close printing. I haven't been able to duplicate this on any of my machines.

Scott Morrow
Elementary Software